A well protected steel with uniform galvanized coating thickness and excellent mechanical properties. It is manufactured to have a long durability, strong corrosion resistance and shiny surface.
SABIC Galvanized Steel features excellent forming properties, paintability, weldability, and is suitable for fabrication by forming, pressing and bending. Applications include domestic applications, building applications (e.g. wall elements, roofing applications…), automotive applications, lighting fixtures, drums and various kinds of section applications, profiled sheets.
|Cold Rolled Galvanized Coils (also available in Slit Form)|
• G90 (375g/m2) • G60 (180g/m2) • G40(120g/m2) • G30 (90g/m2)
Extra services available:
• Cromating • Oiling • Skinpassing with mini, zero or regular spangle surface.
Dimensions / Sizes
|Thickness Range (mm)||Width Range (mm)|
|Galvanized Coil||0.3 to 2.0||850 to 1400|
|Galvanized Slit Coil||0.3 to 2.0||75 to 800|
|Inner diameter : 610 (510 mm on prior agreement
Outer diameter : 1950 mm max
- CQ - Commercial Quality steel for structural applications
- SQ - Structural Quality steel for applications that need more draw ability
- LFQ - Lock Forming Quality
- DQ - Drawing Quality
- DDQ - Deep Drawing Quality
Example of Uses & Applications
Structural Quality (SQ)
Commercial Quality (CQ)
Lock Forming Quality (LFQ)
Drawing Quality (DQ)
Extra Drawing Quality (DDQ)