SourceSOURCE® offers a unique, innovative, sustainable water technology that uses the power of the sun to extract limitless volumes of pure, reliable drinking water from the air. Clean, safe and pollutant-free, Source technology is standalone, requiring no external infrastructure, so can be used to bring safe, potable ‘off-grid’ water, wherever it’s needed.
SOURCE Hydropanels can be installed anywhere – on roofs, walls or constructed supports, with flexible piping to deliver drinking water from the unit to taps anywhere. A standard two hydropanel setup produces 300–600 standard water bottles-worth of fresh water each month, on average, with production, consumption, environmental offset and savings easily monitored from a smartphone.
• Significant cost benefits compared to bottled or trucked water
• Each hydropanel offsets 50,000+ bottles and 100,000+ liters of waste water in its lifetime
• Fully self-contained, with no need for external electric or water supply
• Reliable supplies, regardless of drought, power outages or poor infrastructure
• Assured purity, with active treatment and monitoring to ensure compliance with the most demanding quality standards
SABIC material description and benefits
• NORYL PPE
• STAMAX PP/LGF
• THERMOTUF EXL
• LEXAN EXL
• FORTIFY POE