Manpower "Self-Leadership Program" joins Nusaned strategic partnership to empower workforce in industrial projects
Purpose of Support: Introduce various programs with impact on Saudi young men and women for the purpose of qualifying them and providing them with the necessary leadership skills in a manner that enables them in the future to achieve institutional success in the administrative and industrial environment as well as enhancing Saudization of the industrial field. Term: 100 hours in 12 consecutive of separated days.
Capacity: 50 persons per batch.
Program overview: Practical program that improves self-knowledge and develops work teams by working with behavioral mentors and carrying out group tasks.
Training kit: Contains a collection of articles and case studies in addition to books
Expected outcome: Graduates are expected to gain more self-awareness, more self-confidence, more interaction with the team, and an understanding of what is happening within the team
Launching timetable: The program will be held 8 times a year, 4 times for males and the other 4 for females, i.e. twice in each quarter.
The period of program is 12 days, four days a week, on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Application shall be submitted to Nusaned team, which will select the names to be qualified and contacted for selection stage.
- After passing the selection stage, the final accepted names will be submitted to SABIC for approval.
- The accepted future leaders attend a preparatory workshop on the program, where they receive the first part of training kit.
- The first week of program begins as previously scheduled (program dates will be announced along with the invitations sent to companies to nominate their employees)
- The program concludes with a special ceremony for graduates in which they receive their certificates. Each graduate may be accompanied by two persons. Invitations will be extended to the companies of graduates and also SABIC representatives will attend.