- Grades Available: 16
- Available in: Europe, Asia, MEA, Americas, Global
The new SABIC FORTIFY™ Poly Olefin Elastomer (POE) products are produced using Nexlene™ technology – a cutting edge technology with a combination of solution process and proprietary metallocene catalyst.
SABIC FORTIFY™ combines the properties of thermoplastics and elastomers. SABIC FORTIFY™ exhibits the advantages of rubber such as flexibility and low compression set combined with the process ease and recyclability of thermoplastics.
- Good compatibility with other polyolefins
- Low crystallinity and low Tg, which provides high impact strength at low temperature in compounds
- Excellent physical properties (toughness, puncture resistance)
- Low modulus / high flexibility, comparable to traditional elastomers
- High puncture, tear and weld strength for TPO sheeting
Impact modification of PP compounds, footware, wire & cable, grafting.
COULDN’T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Speak to one of our representatives to ﬁnd out how SABIC can help you.Contact Us