Metallocene Polyethylene (mPE)
The new SABIC FORITY™ Poly Olefin Elastomer (POE) products are produced using Nexlene™ technology – a cutting edge technology with a combination of solution process and proprietary metallocene catalyst.
SABIC FORTIFY™ combines the properties of thermoplastics and elastomers. SABIC FORTIFY™ exhibits the advantages of rubber such as flexibility and low compression set combined with the process ease and recyclability of thermoplastics.
- Good compatibility with other polyolefins
- Low crystallinity and low Tg, which provides high impact strength at low temperature in compounds
- Excellent physical properties (toughness, puncture resistance)
- Low modulus / high flexibility, comparable to traditional elastomers
- High puncture, tear and weld strength for TPO sheeting
COULDN’T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Speak to one of our representatives to ﬁnd out how SABIC can help you.Contact Us