An electrical or electronics enclosure prevents electrical shock and the components from environment.
Electrical enclosures are used to protect low, medium or high voltage components and therefore are part of the energy distribution and transmission. Electronics enclosures contain Intelligent Controlled systems known as Smart Grid / Smart cities systems used to regulate and minimize the energy consumption.
Enclosures are designed according to International Standards and for industrial, commercial, indoor, and outdoor applications.
- High impact resistance at low temperature
- High chemical resistance for any installation environments
- Outdoor and indoor solutions
- 5VA at low thickness
- Material with electrostatic discharge feature for explosive environments (ATEX)
- F1 rating
- National Electrical Manufactures Association (NEMA) enclosures
- IEC enclosures
- Telecommunication enclosures
- ATEX enclosures
- Meter housings