Plugs, sockets, wall switches, trunking and cable channels are typical examples of devices associated with installation of wires and circuit control.
Plugs and sockets can be installed in both domestic and industrial areas where thermal, electrical and chemical performance are important.
Trunking and cable channels, used for wiring installation, are used in multiple environments including consumer, industrial, public spaces and mass transportation.
- Low temperature impact resistance
- High Chemical resistance for various installation environments
- Improved UV stable materials
- High heat and non-halogenated materials for trunking and channels
- Good friction and wear properties for shutter mechanism parts
- Domestic and industrial plugs and sockets
- Wall switches
- Cable channels