WELCOME TO EUROPE
SABIC operations in Europe began with the acquisition of DSM Petrochemicals—headquartered in Sittard, The Netherlands—in 2002.
- employ nearly 6,000 people
- operate 12 manufacturing facilities
- have three technology centers
- have a broad network of commercial sales offices, located in almost every European country
We serve customers with products and services in our core markets, including transportation, agri-nutrients, construction, medical devices, packaging, clean energy, and electrical and electronics.
Our plans to continue stable growth mean we have attractive career opportunities for students, graduates, and professionals at our state-of-the art manufacturing operations in
- Teesside (United Kingdom)
- Cartagena (Spain)
- Gelsenkirchen (Germany)
- Geleen and Bergen op Zoom (The Netherlands)
- Wiener Neustadt (Austria)
- Pontirolo (Italy)
- Genk (Belgium)
Our products are indispensable to modern European living, and the region has a key role to play in SABIC’s long-term plans.
Our specialties products are sold mainly to automotive, healthcare, building and construction, and the electrical and electronics markets.
Our plastics and chemicals are sold to markets ranging from plastic bags, medical devices and car bumpers, to synthetic rubber and anti-freeze.