In commercial greenhouses throughout the world, LEXAN™ sheet provides rigid, lightweight glazing that resists UV degradation, hails and storms and offers long-term light transmission and good flame retardance. Specially designed grades have a unique coating on the inner surface. This coating prevents condensation build-up, which can cause crop spoilage, whilst maintaining excellent light transmission.
Part of our broad portfolio of engineering thermoplastic (ETP) solutions, LEXAN™ resin SABIC® PC, SABIC® PMMA and SABIC® POM can provide good light diffusion, thermal insulation and UV protection - key requirements from greenhouse manufacturers.
- Anti-Condensation performance with LEXAN THERMOCLEAR Dripgard Sheet
- Excellent fire performance
- Excellent light transmission
- High thermal insulation (energy efficiency), U-value
- Long term weatherability
- Self-cleaning feature with LEXAN THERMOCLEAR Easy Clean Sheet
- Diffusion properties with LEXAN THERMOCLEAR Softlite Sheet
- Hail impact resistant
- Greenhouse roof covers
- Greenhouse walls