Whether for the internal antennas on a smart phone, or the sophisticated phase shifters in base stations antennas, SABIC has highly-engineered materials that enable strong wireless performance, while saving space – especially important in mobile phones – or to adapt to traffic demands on broadband networks.
THERMOCOMP™ LDS compounds are designed to be compatible with LPKF’s Laser Direct Structuring process, creating opportunities to embed antennas and electronic circuits on the surface of the phone’s housing. THERMOCOMP™ ZKC compounds provide custom-tunable dielectric constant (Dk) and consistently low dielectric dissipation (Df) to enable phase shifters in base station antennas to respond to constantly changing demands for range or signal strength, based on network traffic.
- Custom-tunable Dk and consistently low Df performance
- Ability to withstand temperature extremes
- Compatible with LPKF’s Laser Direct Structuring processes
- Internal antennas in mobile devices
- 3D-MID applications
- Phase shifters in base station antennas
- Antenna substrates