Electrical and electronic components are parts or devices that connect other devices, act as a switch, modify the electrical field or store energy.
Connectors, relays, coil bobbins and capacitors are typical examples of devices associated with electronics and used for different end markets.
As continuous developments are ongoing in consumer electronics, automotive and machine manufacturing areas, electronics components need to withstand more and more severe conditions and meet the trend for down gauging.
- Electrical insulation combined with flame retardancy and balanced mechanical properties
- Good impact resistance at low temperature
- Chemical resistance for various installation environments
- Non-chlorinated, non-brominated UL94 V0 performance
- Excellent hydrolytic stability for capacitors
- High heat solutions
- Reflow soldering for lead-free assembly
- Thin wall flame retardancy and high flow for miniature components market
- Good metal plating for Molded Interconnect Devices (MID)
- Coil Bobbins
- Antenna substrate and Housing
- Sensors and sensor housings