Electrical and electronic components are parts or devices that connect other devices, act as a switch, modify the electrical field or store energy.
Connectors, relays, coil bobbins and capacitors are typical examples of devices associated with electronics and used for different end markets.
As continuous developments are ongoing in consumer electronics, automotive and machine manufacturing areas, electronics components need to withstand more and more severe conditions and meet the trend for down gauging.
- Electrical insulation combined with flame retardancy and balanced mechanical properties
- High impact resistance at low temperature
- High chemical resistance for any installation environments
- Non-chlorinated, non-brominated V-0 material at low thickness
- High hydrolytic stability for capacitors
- High heat solutions
- Reflow soldering for lead-free assembly
- Thin wall flame retardance and high flow for miniature components market
- UL certification
- Good metal plating for Molded Interconnect Devices (MID)
- Coil Bobbins
- Antenna substrate and Housing
- Sensors and sensor housings